How to get started on a hill when driving a manual transmission car you reach a dilemma when you are driving your stick shift car and you have to stop on an uphill gradient as you start to apply pressure to the gas slowly lift up the clutch pedal and slowly release the handbrake how do i change gears when getting started on a hill . Understand the hill start you will need to follow a slightly different procedure for starting your manual transmission car if you are parked on a hill this is necessary to prevent the car from rolling backwards. This can be a valuable lesson for when you are first learning to drive a car with manual transmission or stick shift hopefully it will keep you from hitting the car behind you when youre starting on a steep hill this can be applied to automatics as well
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.