A sequential manual transmission or sequential manual gearbox is a non traditional type of manual transmission used on motorcycles and high performance cars for auto racing where gears are selected in order and direct access to specific gears is not possible. It is a much faster way to shift this type of transmission is called a sequential gearbox or a sequential manual transmission transmission image gallery it turns out that most race cars use sequential gearboxes as well a sequential gearbox gives the driver several important advantages that are very useful in a race car. The idea of a sequential manual transmission sounds amazing like a wannabe rally driver do any road cars have one as stock or are all manual transmissions just gated
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.