Based on a series of lectures by world experts in this field held at cern geneva this volume provides a pedagogical introduction to the theory cosmology and astrophysics of these fascinating particles and gives an up to date account of the status and prospect of ongoing and planned experimental searches. Get this from a library axions theory cosmology and experimental searches m kuster b beltrn georg g raffelt european organization for nuclear research axions are peculiar hypothetical particles that could both solve the cp problem of quantum chromodynamics and at the same time account for the dark matter of the universe based on a series of . Request pdf on researchgate on jan 1 2008 r battesti and others published in axions theory cosmology and experimental searches
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join with over 1.000.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What are you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.